What Should I Pay Attention to when Storing Molecular Sieve Powder?
For molecular sieve powder, many people do not know it very well. In fact, it is artificially synthesized and has many advantages, such as purifying exhaust gas. Therefore, it is now used in many fields. Many people do not know precautions when storing and using molecular sieve powder, some problems may arise in this way. Only when we understand the storage method correctly can we play the excellent role of molecular sieve powder. The following will explain specifically what to pay attention to when storing molecular sieve powder and the regeneration of molecular sieve powder.
1. Precautions for storage of molecular sieve powder
(1) is easy to absorb moisture. It should not be directly exposed to the air during storage, and should be placed in a dry place. The molecular sieve powder that has been stored for a long time and has been damp should be regenerated before use.
(2) Molecular sieve powder should avoid oil and liquid water. Oil can block the pores of molecular sieve powder. Especially during regeneration, the oil may be carbonized, causing clogging of pores. Since the molecular sieve powder emits heat when it absorbs water, a large amount of heat will be released when the liquid water directly contacts the molecular sieve powder. Dangers may occur, or the performance of molecular sieve powder may be destroyed.
(3) When the molecular sieve powder tower working under pressure is undergoing regeneration switching, the internal pressure of the tower should be slowly reduced. If the pressure reduction speed is too fast, the molecular sieve powder particles may be broken and pulverized.
2. How to regenerate molecular sieve powder?
In order to achieve good operating performance and as long as possible life, molecular sieve powder must be regenerated after a certain period of time. Regeneration is usually carried out in the reverse direction of adsorption, so that most of the adsorbed substances contained at the entrance of the adsorbent bed do not have to pass through the entire bed. In the layer, part of the molecular sieve powder may not be in contact with the hot and humid gas, thereby increasing the life of the molecular sieve.
The raw material in the adsorption tank is first withdrawn, the tank is vacuumed, and then heated dry N2 or superheated steam is used as regeneration gas (dry as possible in the gas, otherwise it will affect the adsorption efficiency), and reversely enter the molecular sieve drying tank (A/B) for regeneration, control inlet temperature 220~350℃, outlet temperature ≥150℃, constant temperature purge for 6-8 hours to remove adsorbed water from molecular sieve powder, and then use room temperature dry nitrogen to cool the drying tank (A/B), when the temperature of the cold blowing gas at the outlet drops to more than 30℃, the standby can be ended.