Parameters of Tri Pack
|Geometric Surface Area (ft2/ft3)
|Void Ration (%)
Advantages of Tri Pack
- High scrubbing efficiency
- Minimum total packing depth required
- Water treatment
- Heat transfer
Features of jaeger tri packs
Tri-Pack column packing is designed with several advantages, especially when compared to other options. The benefits of the tri-pack include:
- Large surface area. Its spherical shape provides a more effective ratio of surface area to void than a pall ring, which results in a large active surface area.
- Extremely low pressure drop, uniform distribution of gas and liquid. Unique struts, drip bars, and ribs allow tri-pack scrubber packing to maintain even liquid distribution throughout the bed. It provides extremely low pressure drop and maximizes operating capacity.
- Easy to install, prevent nesting, and easier to separate. Since the tri-pack has no flat surfaces or small openings to trap particles, there is little nesting or settling, which makes removal and installation of this packing easy.
- Tri-packing prevents compression interlocks and dry spots that cause air and liquid passages, which are common in more traditional packing and will reduce media efficiency.
- Tri-Packs tower packing also eliminates puddles because it has no corners and valleys and minimizes wasted liquid running down the wall surface.
- Round tri-packs generate predictable performance data that aids in column design.
Available materials for tri-packs column
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC).
Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC).
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF).
Reinforced Polypropylene (RPP).
Applications of plastic tri-pack
As an experienced tri-packs manufacturer, Naike Chemical offers tri-packs that are commonly used in water and air pollution services and applications. For example, scrubbing, distillation, stripping, biological treatment, mist removal, gas and liquid separation, and cooling towers.