You are in our Global site
The ceramic balls produced by our company are mainly divided into the following categories:
Inert alumina balls
Activated alumina ceramic balls
Water treatment filter ceramic balls
1. Inert alumina ceramic balls are widely used as catalyst bed support balls in petrochemical plants, chemical fiber plants, alkyl benzene plants, aromatics plants, ethylene plants, natural gas and other plants in hydrocracking units, refining units, catalytic reforming units, isomerization units, demethylation, and other bottom filling materials. And it is also taken as the supporting and covering material and tower packing for catalyst, molecular sieve, desiccant, etc. in the reactor. Its main function is to increase the gas or liquid distribution points, support and protect the active catalyst with low strength.
2. Activated alumina balls are widely used in the deep drying of petroleum cracking gas, ethylene and propylene gas, hydrogen production, air separation plants, and instrument air dryers. The fluoride treatment in hydrogen peroxide can also remove pollutants such as hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, and hydrocarbons in the exhaust gas, and is especially suitable for the defluorination treatment of fluorine-containing water.
3. Small ceramic grinding balls are widely used in various ball mills as grinding media
4. The regenerative ball is widely used in high and low-temperature shift furnaces, reformers, hydroconverters, desulfurization tanks, and merchandizers in chemical fertilizer plants to disperse gas and liquid, support, cover, and protect catalysts. It can also be used in hot blast stoves and heating conversion equipment in the iron and steel industry.
5. The water treatment filter ceramic ball uses ceramic micropores and natural minerals to filter impurities in the water and increase minerals in the water.
Latest News & Blog
Do You Have Any Questions?
Submit a business inquiry online.FREE QUOTE