You are in our Global site
1. What are the raw materials and production process of molecular sieve activation powder?
Answer: The main raw material of activated molecular sieve powder is aluminosilicate. 3A is potassium sodium aluminosilicate, 4A is sodium aluminosilicate, and 5A is sodium calcium aluminosilicate. The main production method is to make activated molecular sieve powder after the raw powder is activated at high temperature.
2. The main function of activated molecular sieve powder (what is the difference with defoamer)?
Answer: The activated molecular sieve powder absorbs excess water in the system, and the defoamer is defoaming and does not absorb water.
The principle of defoamer is to break the balance of foam stability, thereby causing the cells to burst. Activated molecular sieve powder absorbs water and is used to break the balance between the water phase and the oil phase to defoam.
3. Why the larger the channel, the more expensive it is, and why the 4A price is the lowest?
Answer: The price of 4A is the lowest because molecular sieve 3A and 5A are replaced by 4A.
4. What is the difference between activated molecular sieve powder and original powder?
Answer: The difference is that the original powder is the raw material of activated molecular sieve powder, the original powder is inactive and cannot absorb water.
5. Which glue is suitable for using activated molecular sieve powder?
Answer: It can be used if the trace moisture in the glue will affect the properties of the product.
6. What is the temperature that the molecular sieve activated powder can withstand in the glue?
Answer: It is no problem below 500℃. When the original molecular sieve powder is at 550℃, the crystal water will be lost after high temperature roasting. When the temperature drops to room temperature, it will gradually absorb moisture and recover. When the calcination temperature is 900℃, the crystal structure is destroyed and cannot be restored, so it does not have water absorption. Therefore, the temperature of the activated powder below 500℃ is acceptable.
7. What is the recommended amount of activated molecular sieve powder?
Answer: The amount of activated molecular sieve powder to be added is determined according to the trace moisture that needs to be removed in the system. The static water adsorption at 24 means that in an ideal state, the amount of water that the activated molecular sieve powder can absorb is 24% of its own weight.
8. Will the activated molecular sieve powder affect the glue viscosity?
Answer: The activated molecular sieve powder does not have the effect of increasing the viscosity, and the effect on the viscosity of the system is only the effect after other inorganic materials are added.
9. Can molecular sieve activation powder be added to polyols?
Answer: The A component of two-component polyurethane is generally polyester polyol and polyether polyol, and molecular sieve activation powder is generally added to the A component.
10. Will the molecular sieve activation powder spit out water, for example, when it is placed in ink?
Answer: No. Activated powder is also a kind of molecular sieve, which belongs to static molecular sieve and cannot be regenerated in the system. Both adsorption and desorption of molecular sieve are conditional. Desorption requires high temperature and low pressure. In customer use, molecular sieve activated powder forms a homogeneous substance with resin and does not have desorption conditions, which is why the activated powder cannot be regenerated. (Resin is one of the materials of some inks).
Latest News & BlogVIEW ALL NEWS
Composition of a Nitrogen Generator with PSA Molecular Sieve
How to Choose a High-performance Carbon Molecular Sieve Nitrogen Generation Equipment?
How to Replace Carbon Molecular Sieve in Nitrogen Generator?