You are in our Global site
Tellerette packing ring is also called teller ring and tellerette rosette ring. It is well known for its economical and versatile performance characteristics because of its unique annular helix design. This design increases its surface area and the contact between the falling liquid and the rising vapor. And it is more efficient in mass transfer than traditional packing.
Tellerette ring has excellent heat transfer efficiency and mass transfer characteristics in gas absorption, air conditioning, etc. Tellerette Ring is widely used for high corrosion resistance and low pressure drop packing in gas absorbers, cooling towers, deaerators, and reaction gas-liquid contact systems.
Tellerette Packing is available in different materials such as metal and plastic including polyethylene(PE), polypropylene(PP), reinforced polypropylene(RPP), and polyvinyl chloride(PVC), chlorinated polyvinyl chloride(CPVC), and polyvinylidene fluoride(PVDF) based on different application requirements.
Number per m3
Surface Area m2/m3
Free Volume %
Metal Tellerete Ring
Number per g/m3
Surface Area m2/m3
Void rate %
Plastic Tellerete Ring
1. High free volume. Its design provides a large effective surface area per unit packing volume
2. Low pressure drop cuts operating costs. Pressure drop was reduced through filament shape with large void space, therefore the fans or blowers consume less electrical power
3. Larger gas flow capacity, allowing the use of smaller diameter columns at a significantly lower cost
4. High mass transfer efficiency. Retrofit existing towers to increase efficiency and capacity
5. The gas-liquid contact is uniform due to its curvilinear structure and a large number of branches and connections
6. High open area design to reduce dirt
7. Low mass transfer unit height, high flood point
8. Better particle collection by inertial impact
9. High column stability - no classic flooding
Gas absorption: SO2, SO3, NH3, CO2, H2S, HCl, Cl2, HF, NOX, organic solvents
Stripping: NH3, CO2, O2, trihalomethane-contaminated water, water containing organochlorine compounds
Cooling: air cooling (liquefaction) and water cooling
Chemical Reactions: Black Liquor Oxidation and White Liquor Oxidation
Dehumidification: Air and Water Vapor in Cl2
The application temperature in the medium ranges from 60°C to 150°C and is widely used in packed towers in the petroleum industry, chemical industry, alkali chloride industry, gas industry, and environmental protection industries.
1. H2SO4/ammonium sulfate industry: SO2, SO3, NH3, absorbers, scrubbers
2. Soda ash industry: chlorine drying tower
3. Steel/coke industry: coke oven gas desulfurization tower, coke oven gas medium/light oil collector, gas cooling tower
4. Oxygen generator: air cooling
5. Thermal power generation: flue gas desulfurization
6. Chemical industry: H2S, HCI, CL2, HF, NOx elimination, organic solvent recovery
7. Pulp industry: black/white liquor oxidation
8. Water purification: ammonia, trihalomethane, trichloroethylene stripping
9. Sewage treatment: deodorization
As you can see, the tellerette is a cost-effective choice for your production lines. We Naike Chemical are producing and selling tellerette ring for more than 10 years. If you contact us, Naike Chemical is confident that we will be able to provide you with the finest quality.
Latest News & BlogVIEW ALL NEWS
Composition of a Nitrogen Generator with PSA Molecular Sieve
How to Choose a High-performance Carbon Molecular Sieve Nitrogen Generation Equipment?
How to Replace Carbon Molecular Sieve in Nitrogen Generator?