You are in our Global site
We delivered 150 cubic meters of light ceramic packing yesterday. Now we have more than 4000 cubic meters in our stock.
Light ceramic packing's advantages:
1. The most economical range is F-factor 1.5-2.
2. Pressure drop of each theoretical sheet is 0.3-1 bar.
3. Minimum liquid load is 200l/m2h.
4. A distributor should be installed for every 3-4 meters inside packing towers with diameters of more than 300mm.
Light ceramic packing's Application:
1. Fining process of corrosive mixtures, which have strict requirements for pressure drop and the number of theoretical sheets.
2. Vacuum treatment under absolute pressure higher than 1bar.
3. Fining and Distillation of halogen organic compounds.
If you have any need, pls contact us directly.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [Alice Pan ]
Latest News & BlogVIEW ALL NEWS
The Replacement Method of Activated Alumina Desiccant
The Difference Between 3A Molecular Sieve and Type B Desiccant for Insulating Glass
What is the Difference Between Molecular Sieve and Desiccant?