You are in our Global site
Inert ceramic balls are generally used as support and covering materials for the catalyst in the reactor. It can buffer the impact of the liquid and gas entering the reactor on the catalyst, protect the catalyst, and improve the distribution of liquid and gas in the reactor. It has the characteristics of high temperature and high pressure resistance, low water absorption, stable chemical properties, and can withstand the corrosion of organic solvents such as acids and alkalis, as well as temperature changes during the production process. Due to its wide use, inert ceramic balls have brought considerable economic benefits.
The raw materials of the ceramic balls are generally determined according to the aluminum content and the purpose of the ceramic balls-the main raw material of the high alumina ceramic balls is Al2O3 powder, and the raw materials of the medium aluminum ceramic balls are kaolin, Guizhou soil and high alumina clay.
(1) Prepare according to the requirements of water absorption, aluminum content, strength, etc., and then ball mill.
(2) The inert ceramic ball mud will be produced after the filter press and vacuum mechanism are taken out (the water must be ensured in the meantime).
(3) Cut the clay strips accurately (the size of the clay strips is equal to the size of the inert ceramic balls to be produced), and select the extrusion molding process to accurately shape.
(4) The semi-finished products enter the drying room or naturally dry into the kiln.
(5) High temperature sintering of semi-finished inert ceramic balls.
(6) Screening and packaging of finished products.
The main molding methods are semi-isostatic pressing (dry bag method) molding, isostatic pressing and compression molding. Sintering kilns mainly include high-temperature tunnel kilns and shuttle kilns.
Different sizes of inert ceramic balls or different positions have different ceramic balls uses. Some play the role of supporting and separating the catalyst or various additives; some play a separate auxiliary role, while ensuring the gap between the spheres and reducing the pressure drop at the end of the process.
Latest News & BlogVIEW ALL NEWS
Composition of a Nitrogen Generator with PSA Molecular Sieve
How to Choose a High-performance Carbon Molecular Sieve Nitrogen Generation Equipment?
How to Replace Carbon Molecular Sieve in Nitrogen Generator?