You are in our Global site
Wire Mesh Demister is also known as mist eliminator or spray. This is a kind of high-efficiency separation devices, used throughout all kinds of process industries, to remove liquid droplets from gas or vapor streams.
Wire mesh demister used: chemical, petroleum, sulfate, medicine, light industry, metallurgy, machines, building, construction, aviation, shipping, and environment protection. Demister pad is mainly used to eliminate streams with a diameter of more than 3um to 5um.
If you have any need, pls tell me freely.
York mist eliminator is an important part of the desulfurization tower, its function is to capture the mist particles and slurry droplets entrained in the flue gas during the spray absorption process. The efficiency of the York mist eliminator is not only related to its body structure but also related to the weight and particle size of the mist particles, nozzle atomization particle size, absorption fluid viscosity, spray claw force, and nozzle structure. York mist eliminator performance and fog particle diameter with a good match, to achieve a good mist elimination effect. If the mist elimination is not good, the flue gas entrained slurry will be brought to the downstream equipment, such as jungle gas heater, induced draft fan (commonly used in industrial boiler desulfurization), flue, which will cause blockage, serious vibration of the induced draft fan, serious corrosion of the flue, scale, etc., and thus forced to shut down.
The features of the York mist eliminator include the following：
(1) Mist elimination efficiency: under normal operating conditions, the concentration of mist droplets in the flue gas exiting the mist eliminator is less than 75mg/Nm3.
(2) Pressure drop: disregard the interference before and after the mist eliminator, to ensure that under 100% flue gas load, the pressure drop of the entire mist eliminator system is less than 120 Pa.
(3) High-temperature resistance: 80--95℃.
(4) Pressure resistance: to ensure that the blade can work normally when the flushing water pressure is 0.3MPa.
(5) flushing nozzle: full cone nozzle, flushing water spray angle of 90-120 degrees, spray solid cone, can ensure that all the blades are covered. (The design is the maximum gas load water consumption, taking into account the requirements of the system water balance, if the gas load is reduced, the water consumption can be reduced by half by increasing the flushing interval).
York mist eliminator is used to separate the gas entrained droplets in the tower to ensure that there is mass transfer efficiency, reduce the loss of valuable materials and improve the operation of the compressor after the tower, generally more mist eliminator is set at the top of the tower. Can effectively remove the 3 - 5um droplets, the tower plate if set between the mist eliminator, not only can ensure the tower plate mass transfer efficiency but also can reduce the plate spacing. So York mist eliminator is mainly used for gas-liquid separation. Also can be used as an air filter for gas separation. In addition, the screen can also be used as a buffer for various types of instruments in the instrumentation industry to prevent electronic shields for radio wave interference, etc.
Wet desulfurization, also dissolves sulfuric acid, sulfate, sulfur dioxide, etc. If not properly addressed, any "fog" into the chimney.
The actual is the discharge of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere but also causes fans, heat exchangers, flue tarnishing, and serious corrosion. Therefore, in the wet FGD process on the absorption equipment requirements for mist removal, the gas is purified before leaving the absorption tower to remove mist. Mist eliminator is the key equipment in the FGD system, and its performance directly affects whether the wet FGD system can operate continuously and reliably. Mist eliminator failure will not only cause a shutdown of the FGD system but may even lead to the entire unit (system shutdown).
The most common forms of York mist eliminator arrangement are flat plate arrangement and roof type arrangement.
Latest News & BlogVIEW ALL NEWS
What Are the Guidelines for Using 5A Molecular Sieve to Remove Water?
4A Molecular Sieve Can Be Adsorbed According to the Size of the Molecule
3A Molecular Sieve Can Adsorb Molecules Whose Critical Diameter is Not Larger Than Itself