You are in our Global site
Ammonia nitrogen wastewater treatment project
It is a very important project for our company in the domestic market. The project is about ammonia nitrogen wastewater treatment, which uses a large number of Tower Packing and MBBR media. It involves the following process.
1. remove oil, desulfurization
2. Biochemical precipitation
3. ammonia removal(a large number of ceramic packing is used in this process)
4. ammonium sulfate recovery(this process use Pall Ring)
5. generation of ammonia gas
We believe our team can complete more projects in the year of the Rooster.
Latest News & BlogVIEW ALL NEWS
Composition of a Nitrogen Generator with PSA Molecular Sieve
How to Choose a High-performance Carbon Molecular Sieve Nitrogen Generation Equipment?
How to Replace Carbon Molecular Sieve in Nitrogen Generator?